Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Champion System kit

So now that the team has been announced, we are now able to get on with the season ahead. There will be loads of racing this year and we'll be in plenty of comfort while wearing our new Champion System kit. Over the weekend we received our new kit and it looks great.

Everything about this kit is first class. The colours are perfectly matched, the cut is sensational and the comfort is better than any kit I've ridden. In particular, the "Endurance" chamois is like a pillow - just what you want for thouse 6 hour trips through the hills.

I can also attest to the kit being a good race kit. On Sunday, the team headed out to Synergy Park for a charity race to help raise money for the flood victims. There was a great turnout and I'm sure the Ipswich CC raised much needed funds for the flood appeal. So while the team supported a good cause, it was also the first time we were able to race in the new kit. All I can say is that I didn't notice it, which is the best compliment I can give a kit, because that means it did just as it was supposed to and didn't give me any discomfort.

Thanks again champion System!!

No comments:

Post a Comment